Sunday, April 17, 2011

WALLABIES!


Recently, there was a place for toddlers and children brought to our town called wallabies. Wallabies is a place that is filled wall to wall with nothing but inflatables. Now, I thought sure Aiden will like this place he might play for an hour and then be done with it. I was wrong. He loved it! And the good thing about this place is its cheap! Only six bucks and they can play for as long as they want! Let me just say everytime we go we are there for at least two hours.

The first couple of times we went he had his father and I to help him. And by help him I mean carry him all the way up those stairs in the picture. Let me tell you... its not easy carrying a two year old up an inflatable with little blocks for little feet as stairs! Great cardio though! So, we were so thrilled to see him do it on his own! Now we can take him and let him go all over and wear himself out while we sit there and enjoy! Its a great place if you only have one child for them to make friends as well.

They also put bracelets on the children and you with matching numbers on them. They WILL NOT let you leave with them if you do not have matching bracelets with matching numbers! I love that because you never know what could happen.
And this is one of the many many fun slides they have! So much fun for any age! If you dont have one in your town I suggest requesting one!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun! We don't have one, but I'm definitely going to look into it!

    I'm following you from Bloggy Moms. My blog is WAHM Hosting Blog. Can't wait to connect and read more!

    ReplyDelete