Wednesday, April 6, 2011

snip snip!

Hairdresser Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration
   So I dont know if Ive mentioned it yet but im a hairdresser. I  can honestly say I love my job! Not to sound mean but I usually look forward to going to work to get a break from home! If you have a 2 year old you know what I mean! The screaming,tantrums,diaper changes, and the oopsies!!!!
   I went to work this morning very calm and relaxed and ready to start the work day. Everything was going well the salon was very busy and I was making money which is always a great thing! Well, just as I thought the day was going great a father and his 4 year old walk in and the father says his son needs a haircut. The little boy immediately starts kicking and screaming! Now im usally pretty positive about children and their tantrums about haircuts so I voluntered to do the haircut.
   The father starts of by telling me that the little boy would sit on his lap while I cut his hair…I was fine with that. So I get the clippers out and the little boy starts screaming “no cut no cut!”  The father looks at me and says “he really is a good boy he just really hates getting his hair cut”so I continue to cut as the little boy spit,smacked and kicked me!
     It took me 30 min and the boy almost throwing up on me to finish what should have been a 10 minute haircut! Needless to say my routine break from the reality of my own house of tantrums and a screaming toddler didnt really happen today! Heres hopeing for a more sunny relaxing quite Sunday!
                                                                                                                typing from total chaos, Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. The good news is you finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci that is true! as much as the boy hated it I was not going to let him go without me finishing! I have to admit there where a couple of times I felt like letting him go out the door half way done!

    ReplyDelete