Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bath Time!

bath time
     This is how bath time looked tonight! Has anyone else had this experience? You know where you put them in the bath let them play for a while then start washing them and BAM! Yes thats right! The cup that you use to rinse suddenly becomes a game of splashing mommy! I put Aiden in the bath tonight while I straightened up his room then came in there to wash him up and before I even bent down to start I got a full cup of water straight in the face! Not only did it get all over me but all over the rest of the bathroom behind me...I was soooo mad I didnt know if I was going to laugh or cry. Oh! but Aiden thought it was hillarious! He finally pulled one over on mommy! Guess his April fools prank came a little late!

                                               rain boots and umbrella ready for next time ;)   Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower!
    Check out my blog at: http://yellowrosegiftscompanyblog.blogspot.com/
    Check out my website at: http://www.yellowrosegiftsco.com

    I think you'd love my new Children's Candle Line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this ;) Sooo cute. Baths can be such a messy business LOL!

    I'm following.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie thanks for following and I will be sure to check you out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisabeth bath time really is messy but its a good laugh too! thanks for commenting and thanks for following! Checking your blog out now!

    ReplyDelete