Friday, April 8, 2011

COOKOUTS, CARTWHEELS, AND FOOTBALL!!!!

April 7th

 Its that time of year again! Today we had our first cookout of the year! It was absolutely wonderful, we had all of our family and friends over and had a great time. We had so much food it was insane. Every year I look forward to it warming up outside so we can come out of hibernation and be social. I guess you could say that winter isnt my favorite season! I love grilling out, drinking cold drinks, and kids runnin around. So, today was very nice to be able to cookout, eat, and enjoy company!
    Actually, it was so nice outside that after everyone finished eating we stayed outside! I randomly decided to do cartwheels...ok my friend and I randomly decided to do cartwheels. Let me just say that I used to be a pretty awesome cheerleader...but that was 7 years and a baby ago. So I knew that my attempt of trying to do a cartwheel could have some consequences! Well, let me just say I've still got it girls! I did that cartwheel like it was yesterday but im pretty sure that im going to be feeling it tomorrow! I guess remembering how to do a cartwheel is kind of like remembering how to ride a bike, you never forget. You always remember how, you just hurt like hell afterwards!
      I figured after a couple of cartwheels I better stop, didnt want to push my luck. Probably wouldnt be much fun being on cruches with a 2 year old. So....we went on to better things, football! Yes, I said football. I have to say I havent ever really played football, but I enjoyed it! Of course we didnt tackle each other, we just played tag football. Lots of fun, and a great workout which I needed after all that amazing food!

                                                                                      wish everyday could be like this!   ~Tiffany~

3 comments:

  1. New follower from BloggyMoms - hope you'll come by and say hello! :) TheCaffeineCoquette dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never do a cartwheel to save my soul. Here, we start using the grill as soon as it warms up.

    I'm your newest follower from Bloggy Mom.

    When you get a chance, visit. http://mylifeasjewel.blogspot.com

    Jewel

    ReplyDelete